Future Sharks Program
- There will be weekly hour long training sessions, as opposed to two weekly 90 minute sessions which our VJBL teams have.
- Numbers permitting, there will be at least one team in the boys and one team in the girls.
- The teams will compete in approximately four tournaments throughout the year, as opposed to the weekly Friday night games our VJBL teams have.
- Building their skill sets
- Increasing their knowledge of how to play Basketball
- Adding experience in competing at a higher level
- Introducing them to quality coaching on a regular basis
This program lays the foundations for our Junior Representative program. We strongly believe that this is the very best way to set the individuals and the Association up for long term and sustainable success.
|FUTURE SHARKS GIRLS||FUTURE SHARKS BOYS|
|Sunday 6th December – 8:30-9:30am
Tuesday 8th December – 4:00-5:00pm
|Monday 7th December – 4:00-5:00pm
Friday 11th December – 4:00-5:00pm
Location – Dromana Secondary College
(Old White Hill Road, Dromana VIC 3936)
All Players Must Bring:
– Drink Bottle
– Reversible Top OR Light and Dark Shirt
Players arrive 10 minutes prior.