The below complaints form can be filled out by any members of SPBA or the community. If it is in relation to a team or club matter, it must be submitted by your club. Or if you are a senior team, your Team Manager.
Our complaints procedure is outlined in our Members Protection and Child Safety Policies which can be viewed by CLICKING HERE. An overview of the procedure is below.
Our club takes all complaints about on and off-field behaviour seriously. Our club will handle complaints based on the principles of procedural fairness, and ensure:
- all complaints will be taken seriously;
- the accused person will be given full details of what is being alleged against them and have the opportunity to respond to those allegations;
- irrelevant matters will not be taken into account;
- decisions will be unbiased; and
- any penalties imposed will be reasonable.
More serious complaints may be escalated to the Basketball Victoria Regional Tribunal.
If the complaint relates to suspected child abuse, sexual assault or other criminal activity, then our club may need to report the behaviour to the police and/or relevant government authority.
The below Referee Feedback Form are only to be filled out by Club Delegates or Team Managers of senior teams. Submissions by any other person will not be reviewed.
No Zone Report
The below No Zone Report Form are only to be filled out by Club Delegates or Team Managers of senior teams. Submissions by any other person will not be reviewed.