Play against teams in the USA and get up close with the biggest stars of the game on one our basketball tours.
We run tours every two years to the US thorough our Association Partner, Showtime Basketball. Tours include playing games against USA teams, standard lower-level seating at NBA games and a number of other experiences.
Some examples of what is included:
- Seven to nine basketball games scheduled for each team across the USA.
- International airfares from Melbourne to the USA, including airline fees and taxes.
- Twin-share hotel accommodation at Marriott-branded hotels.
- Ground travel throughout the USA.
- High-quality games and tournaments against US high schools.
- One entry to an NBA game with the possibility of lower-level seating.
- NBA pre-game fan experience (subject to availability).
- One entry to an NCAA college basketball game.
- Entry to Disneyland.
- “Game Day” essentials package, including tour apparel, travel adapters, and more.
- Tour sanctioning with all required Australian and US bodies.
- Tour staff provided with a US mobile phone.
- On-ground USA-based tour support and a 24/7 tour hotline.
- Complete tour coordination from start to finish.
- Los Angeles Sights Experience: Bus ride through the streets of Los Angeles, with stops at Venice Beach, Santa Monica, UCLA, Hollywood Boulevard, and more.
- Exclusive NCAA Experience: Behind-the-scenes access to top college programs, including guided tours of courts and locker rooms, attending practice sessions, and campus tours.
Our next tour is planned to be over the Christmas & New Years Eve Period over the end of 2024 and start of 2025.
Expressions of interest will be open during August 2023 and will be aimed at players born in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
The tour cost varies depending on the details of the tour. The approximate cost is between $6,000 – $7,000 AUD per person.
This does not include lunch, dinner and spending money.
Family members are welcome to attend in a spectator capacity through the tour company.